X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!!

Well done to Wurzel who has won the predictor of the year award.

Narrowly beating of stiff competition from Dawlish Mariner and last years winner KK_Dog who finished 2nd and 3rd respectfully.

Looking forward, the club have already expressed their intention to help out again next season with prizes and promoting the competition. Hopefully this will mean more people taking part, which will ideally mean it isn't so easy for Wurzel to win.

Rules for next season will be available soon for all to see and I look forward to hopefully seeing each and everyone of you and all your friends on here again next time round.

Hope you all have a fantastic summer break.
    It's only football.....But I love it!!! Grimsby till the end of time.

Cheers Warrior. You have done a sterling job in keeping the competition alive and spiced it up with your bonus rounds. I'm sure all who have taken part would like to thank you and wish you well or the imminent wedding. I was hanging on at end so well done Dawlish and KK for nearly over hauling me. Look forward to next seasons comp. Enjoy the close season all, see you Aug
    Up the Mariners

Comment

Congratulations Wurzel, and many thanks to Warrior for running the competition. Best of luck to Warrior and MistressMighty for your forthcoming nuptials - I see that she finished higher in the final prediction table, so perhaps she'll be able to give you a few tips next season, Warrior!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS !
        "Don't take life so seriously. Nobody ever gets out alive anyway!"

Comment

Well done Wurzel on 2 counts, winning the competition and for not letting Aunt Sally enter.

A useful tip for you there Woz.

All the best to everybody for a lovely summer.
          Just like me, my grandson Sam in Perth Australia loves the Mariners.

Comment

Working...
          X